Welcome To Horsham Debt Advice Service (HDAS)
HDAS seeks to come alongside those in financial difficulty, to provide practical support and expert advice.
Trained volunteers offer guidance and free advice to those seeking help. We assist individuals to resolve their difficulties by suggesting ways to organise their finances, by negotiating with creditors where necessary, and by giving clients the confidence and skills to manage their own finances in the future.
Interviews are conducted in private, and all information shared is treated in the strictest confidence.
There is no charge for this service. We provide FREE and impartial advice.
- NO join up fees
- NO charges or hidden costs
- NO ongoing charges or deductions
- NO commissions
- NO charge for HDAS service .................. 100% FREE
Our team of trained advisers will listen to you with understanding and compassion and in complete confidence.
What Can We Do?
- We can advise and show you how to manage your income and how to deal with your debts and arrears
- We can contact creditors on your behalf and agree with them repayment plans which you can afford
- We only advise on UK personal debts – not business debts
- We can explain the consequences of you ignoring your debts and signpost you to agencies that can assist you on bankruptcy
We are a registered charity and are part funded by Horsham Churches
Since our service began in 2003, we have helped a significant number of residents in the Horsham District manage their debts.
Make an appointment to come and talk to us at our Horsham office, or Contact Us. If you wish to know more please try our Simple Advice page, try some of our Online Tools or if you prefer,