HDAS seeks to come alongside those in financial difficulty, to provide practical support and expert advice.
Trained volunteers from Horsham churches offer guidance and free advice to those seeking help. We assist individuals to resolve their difficulties by suggesting ways to organise their finances, by negotiating with creditors where necessary, and by giving clients the confidence and skills to manage their own finances in the future.
Interviews are conducted in private and all information shared is treated in the strictest confidence.
There is no charge for this service. We provide FREE and impartial advice.
- There are:
- NO join up fees
- NO charges or hidden costs
- NO ongoing charges or deductions
- NO commissions
- NO payments to HDAS .................. 100% FREE
Our team of trained advisers will listen to you with understanding and compassion and in complete confidence.
- We can advise and show you how to manage your money and how to deal with your debts and arrears
- We can contact creditors on your behalf and try to agree with them repayment plans which you can afford
- We only advise on UK personal debts
- We can advise on IVAs and bankruptcy
- We are a registered charity
- Since our service began in 2003 we have helped a large number of people in Sussex